About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Uno, Dos...TRES D!!

1 comments

Dear person with nothing to do this weekend,



I know, I know. A 3D movie? Aren't those cheesey? Don't you need those blue and red glasses that you get before you walk in to Captain EO or Honey I Shrunk the Audience?

Well, I am not sure if the glasses are red and blue, but you do still wear glasses. Either way, if you have never experienced U2 live, and you don't want to spend hundreds of dollars (which is justifiable), this is as close are you are going to get. Please, please, please, go see this.

If you are a geek (like myself) you can read about how it all works...here. Geek.

Comments
1 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed
Jarrod said...

You were right. It was amazing.

Post a Comment