About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Staring out the window

1 comments

Do you smell that?

It smells like sunscreen. No no no...it smells like grass. Grass, sunscreen...and beer.

Can you hear that?

It sounds like fireworks? No, maybe not. There was definitely a crack sound though. And some screaming. Now I hear a random man "woo-ing" at the top of his lungs. What is he saying?

And what does all this mean?

It means that the Chicago Cubs first spring training game is in less than 40 days.

“People ask me what I do in the winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.” -- Rogers Hornsby


Pictured: My mom and the Cubs unoffical drunk homeless mascot.

Comments
1 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed
mshedden said...

it ronnie woo woo

Post a Comment