About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Friday, January 4, 2008

A Necessary Tool

1 comments

I wish I had one of these. Or better stated, I wish I had a reason to have one of these.

The Sno-Baller!

I didn't live in Indiana long enough to remember many snowball fights.

The most recent snowball fight I can recall was on the way back from Nashville, TN. At a gas station along I-40, I picked up a snow ball and snuck around the corner of the building (in the direction of the bathrooms, which smelled like poo-poo-pies). As Taryn, my fiance at the time, walked out of the corner store with her Big Gulp I unloaded a 42mph throw that hit her square in the back.

She didn't talk to me for a whole day.

Comments
1 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed
tJS said...

I'll get you back someday. When you least expect it, too ...

Post a Comment