About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Da Bears

0 comments


When I was four years old I went to get my hair cut. As I crawled up into the hair cutting throne, I sat down and turned to my hair dresser. She asked me, “how are we gonna cut your hair today, little man?” I responded by saying, “Like Walter Payton”.

For those who do not know, Walter Payton, the late great Chicago Bears Running back, had a well groomed African America, kid and playesque flat top. The young lady who cut my hair laughed and said, “I can’t cut your hair like Walter, but I can cut it like Jim McMahan.

I wore this “Jim McMahan Buzzcut” for the next 7 years of my life.

I am a Bears fan.

Today was no different.

Even though I live in the home of the Seahawks, the inner Bear could not be tamed. I was surrounded by over 300 Seahawks fans cheering the Bears on to victory. You will find my in the same seat next week.

Go Bears.

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed

Post a Comment