About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Saturday, February 28, 2009

25 + Thank You

0 comments


My birthday was on Friday. I'm a 25 year old person.

For one of my birthday gifts my wife collected words and stories from many of my friends (I assume that means most of YOU). She put them together artistically (well as much as Taryn's craftiness would allow) on the board pictured above.

I have said it again and again. For me it always seems easier to give love than to receive it. Harder to sit and listen to the complements of others than to give them. Needless to say that your words were met with laughter, tears, and appreciation. Thank you to all of you who wrote.

And to those who didn't write? I assume the birthday check is in the mail.

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed

Post a Comment