About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Preparations

0 comments



The holiday season is a time for family and tradition. For me, it reminds me of the liquid nature of both tradition and family in my life. For my 24 years the people, places, and activities have been in flux. With that in mind, I am grateful for the time Taryn and I shared this last weekend. On Friday night we committed to a Christmas extravaganza. I purchased our first real tree (and carried it 12 blocks on my back), strung cranberries (that takes forever), bumped the Mariah Carey Christmas album, and baked a pumpkin bread pudding (it was amazing, anybody want the recipe?). No matter where we live our what "family" looks like, I am thankful for the home that I have in Taryn and look forward to many years of cranberry stringing.

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed

Post a Comment