About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Friday, November 14, 2008

Bono on Barack

1 comments

"Every room I have ever been in with you was a much easier room for your presence. It's rare to meet a person like you, where intellect and intuition make such a perfect rhyme. Your intuition tells you that the well-being of the American people, spiritually as well as physically, is connected with America's role in the world....I know you know how much cheaper it is to make friends of potential enemies than to defend yourself at a later date...My prayer for you is that your instinct and intellect stay in harmony in the difficult months and triumphant years ahead."

- Bono writing to President Elect Barack Obama in this month's Sojourners

Comments
1 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed
Unknown said...

Beautiful! My two heros come together!

Post a Comment