About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Escapist Entertainment

1 comments

"When the country goes though what is perceived by many to be a recession, escapist entertainment is what our viewers look for." - Dawn Ostroff, CW President

Well said media exec who is making millions on our fragile psychological state.

Recession or not my morning escape is still a slice of toast with peanut butter and jelly, a cup of coffee, and back to back episodes of Saved by the Bell.

I don't need you Gossip Girls. I have Zach and Kelly.

Comments
1 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed
Unknown said...

And also, while I am indulging in escapist entertainment, ... In this way, escapist entertainment can become a full fledged practice in itself.
_____________
adolfo
Internet Marketing

Post a Comment