About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Monday, October 13, 2008

Best of NYC: Burger Bash

1 comments










After weeks of online scalping, Taryn and I got two tickets to last weekend's Burger Bash. The event was the kick-off for the weekend long FoodTV Food and Wine Festival here in the city. The party was perfect. I will spare you with all of the details and just tell you that there was unlimited Blue Moon, Godiva pastries, Momofuku frozen yogurt, and many many wines to choose from.

Taryn and I ate 17 of the 18 burgers* that were entered into the competition. Taryn voted for Porterhouse and I voted for Craft (Tom Colicchio).

Here are my five favorite burgers of the evening:
1) Craft
2) Porterhouse
3) Daisy May's BBQ
4) The one in the NW corner with the sweet potato fries
5) BLT Burger

I apologize for this disorganized posting of photos, just wanted to give you a taste of our evening (ba-da-ching)!

* Most burgers were cut in half and Taryn and I would split each half. So for the math majors out there: 17 x 1/2 x 1/2 = 4 1/4 burgers each.

Comments
1 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed
Johanna said...

I would have LOVED to go to that! It looks like you had a lot of fun - but I don't know how you ate so much!

Post a Comment