About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Friday, March 28, 2008

Songs in the key of me

0 comments

Me, as described by people who write neato songs and sing them prettily.

------------------------

Have I got the gift to get me through
The gates of that mansion

Another push and we'll be through
The gates of that mansion

Don't know if I can hold on
Don't know if I'm that strong
Don't know if I can wait that long
Til the colours come flashing
And the lights go on

- U2, The Playboy Mansion

Slept as long I could, as long as I should
To find comfort here
Slept as long I could, as long as I should
But I still have fear

- The Cardigans, Black Letter Day

People, people, people, they make it sound so easy
They say just do what your heart tells you to
But sometimes you cannot feel it
Sometimes you cannot hear it
Sometimes it won’t talk back to you

- The Avett Brothers, Pretty Girl From San Diego

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed

Post a Comment