About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Monday, March 17, 2008

#64

0 comments

Why I'm in love: Reason #64

Taryn filled out her NCAA Tourney Bracket before I did.

Taryn's only rule for her bracket...Stanford always loses in the first round.

For those who have not filled out your bracket, let me recommend a few possible methods and my prophesied outcome for each:

Best team colors: UCLA
Who's mascot would win in a fight: South Alabama Jaguars (first to lose: Maryland-Baltimore County Retrievers)
Favorite city: San Diego Toreos (No Chicago schools?!)
Team who's state supported Obama the strongest: Georgia
City with the best food: Temple University
Ask an infant: Duke

Any other ideas? Who did you pick?

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed

Post a Comment