About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wave of Sorrow

0 comments

It is rarely talked about here on this blog because it has been three years since they released an album, but U2 still remains one of the most influential and inspiring bands for my listening.

Perhaps U2 is too mainstream Evangelical Christian to still be cool, regardless, I thought I would point you in the direction of a new U2 track. I am not sure if this included in the upcoming Joshua Tree: 20 Years Later re-release, but the lyrics and vocals are filled with Bonoistic emotion and vulnerability.

Based on a 1985 trip to Ethiopia...



"Blessed is the voice that speaks truth to power...blessed is the spirit that overcomes."

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed

Post a Comment