About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Its a Wii-ner

0 comments

I bought a Wii. So far it is one of my favorite gadget purchases E.V.E.R.

Watching other’s play Wii is hysterical.



Its like watching someone sleep walk. You know that you are no longer in the same world. While you are concerned with what’s for dinner and what homework you have to complete that evening, all they can think about is getting the “super serve” going so they can beat Niko and Gynn in tennis.

As reported, there have been many Wii injuries.



I still have both my eyes, but could not sleep last night because of the shoulder I injured while waxing Blaine.

Many may be wondering how my wife feels about me purchasing a video game system. She loves it.

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed

Post a Comment