About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Friends

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Frozen Tundra....Seattle

0 comments

Its been a while since an entry...there will be many in July I am sure. June was simply too busy with house guests.

As a member of Anamchara, MHGS' community focused branch of student leadership, we constantly ask the question of how we create community in a city that appears to live in isolation. I have asked many of those same questions (of Seattle, creatives, and our evolving cultural position) here on this blog. This video gives little hope, but reaffirms the need for the gospel in our community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roC_nsdyi1I

(They won't let me embed it, so just click the link you lazy bums)

There is so much to be taken from this clip. Hopefully I will have time to share my thoughts over the next few weeks.

Enjoy the 4th.

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed

Post a Comment